In this simple tutorial, is to add or boost some colour while maintaining the skin tone
1. Open fail
2. Adjust exposure
3. Create an area by using lasso tool; then press ctrl-shift-i to masking around the frame, adjust the exposure using curve or level
4. You can see the selected area a bit darker.
5. Using colour balance to enhance the colour; there is 3 part; shadow/midtone/highlight; each give a different result.
6. Use gradient to add more dark at random area, also to add some flare efx.
7. Adjust the vibrance/saturation of the image.
8. The different before and after.